- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs and recommend solutions that optimize value.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the end user customer organization and adapt solutions from the Solution Specialist to ensure appropriate support. Ability to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Coordinates closely with sales and account managers to align solution design with customers business requirements.
- Secures from end user customers technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal is tehnical close.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product and services lines, market areas, channel or teams supported.
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals, built of material & commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to end users using company proposition.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team members sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within end user customer organizations. Collaborate with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and show progress in advancing the sales stage.
- Monitors end user customer support for technical solutions propose throughout the sales process and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Maintains sales prospects and pipelines throughput in early sales processes steps.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include activity reports, bid reviews and project forecasts.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned timeframe.
- Work with the post sales organization to define a services implementation roadmap, consumption and adoption strategy.
- Conduct technology update to existing and potential customers, keeping them abreast of latest trend in endpoint management and network security solution.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in supporting the solution sales technically.
- Precious experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly.
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead, motivate and direct cross functional workgroup experiences a distinct advantage.
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers and provide any technical inputs needed for proposal.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration with good listening skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop effective working relationships internally at a workplace.
- A team player; Work closely with cross functional departments of different levels such as sales, operations and product development.
- Eager to learn and develop. Keep own selves abreast of latest technologies.
- Having knowledge in Desktop management, Mobile Device Management and network security solution is an added advantage.