- Enter Corporate invoices accurately and efficiently
- Answer Corporate Accounts payables queries
- Approving expense claims in line with policy
- Answering expense claim queries
- Matching Marine Product invoices against purchase order numbers and enter IFS
- Code Marine Product invoices and enter IFS
- Answer Marine Product finance related queries
- Calculate commission reports for agents and forward on for invoicing
- Maintain accurate records and filing systems for the above processes.
- Be proactive in cost savings in all areas of responsibility ensuring that the level of service is maintained by suppliers/contractors and that they meet the company needs.
- Ensure the quality standards and procedures are followed in accordance with SOP
- Promote company in a responsible and professional manner.
- Work with due care and consideration to safeguard your own health and safety and the health and safety of others, adhere to the safe work practices, policies and procedures set out by the company and to report any potential hazards, mishaps, incidents or injuries that may occur.
- Act within the corporate governance policy.
- The position will be measured against the obligation to demonstrate and take responsibility for performance considering agreed expectations.
- High level of accuracy in work and advice provided to management team
- Dealings with internal and external stakeholders are carried out in a harmonious, efficient and positive manner.
- Guarantee a successful completion of individual objectives on time
- At least possessed a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent with more than 3 years experience.
- High fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer relationship building skills
- Sound skills with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Word) and excellent keyboard and general computer skills
- Ability to organize/co-ordinate and strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- General Hospitalization & Insurance
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Probation: 3months
- Increment on January
- Performance bonus depends on company & individual performance (around 2 mths)
- OT After 7.30pm, there will be meal + transport allowance provided (RM10 each)
For application, please indicate below information in resume:
- Name as per NRIC
- Date of Birth
- Current Residential Address
- Expected Salary (minimum expectation if negotiable)
- Current / Last Drawn Salary
- Notice Period
- Reason of Leaving / Looking Out