SERVICE SALES ENGINEER (PENANG / RM5000)
JOB TITLE : SERVICE SALES ENGINEER
LOCATION : PENANG
REPORTS TO : BRANCH MANAGER
EXPERIENCE : 2-5 YEARS TECHNICAL SALES WITH FACILITIES EXPOSURE
LANGUAGE : ENGLISH, MANDARIN OR HOKKIEN (PENANG BASE)
SCOPE OF WORK & REQUIREMENTS
· Required to prepare and submit repair proposal and quotation to customer as recommended by field service staff after routine servicing or service recovery and follow up with customer for order acquisition.
· For works that required external resources you are required to obtain quotation from the necessary service provider or sub-contractors and putting together with the parts and labour do up a repair costing sheet and the repair proposal for submission.
· Maintain a cordial relationship with our Trane customer; answer customer inquiries and make contact with customers to further understand their needs and requirements.
· Prepare costing sheet and submit quotation and proposal on customer’s requirement and or advise the customer on alternative solution and best practices.
· Follow up with customer and acquire sales order.
· Prepare and submit sales work order including the sales proposal and quotation to customer, costing sheets and any outsourcing contractor’s quotes for circulation.
· Schedule regular visit to customer and maintain a good customer relationship.
· Promote parts sales including non-Trane parts and encourage your contracted customer with critical installation to purchase and store spare parts of their equipment on site.
· Render service sales support to your counterparts like the Applied Sales Engineers for maintenance contract pricing, after sales supports and other associated service requirement during the course of sales.
· Support and advise our peers on service requirement for Trane equipment and all after sales maintenance requirement
· Key performance indicator shall be the monthly sales revenue generated, the numbers of value added service proposal submitted, contract retention rate and the number of new contract secured.
· Learning agility, strong communication skills at all levels, disciplined, result oriented and integrity are critical competencies and values required.