This position is responsible for independently analyzing, developing, testing, and supporting highly complex Media application software. These software applications are developed and maintained with high-quality standards and minimal defects.
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Software engineering Or Computer Science Or Mathematics is the minimum requirement for this position.
- Technical skills: C#.Net programming and working experince in MSSQL or PostgreSQL Database is preferable.
- Working Experience: Minimum 2 years in software development.
- Language: Good command in English on both verbal and written.
Knowledge and others skill required:
1. Good ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex design and coding problems.
2. Advanced knowledge of one or more software development languages and proficiency in the use of utilities, batch processing, and online processing.
3. Advanced knowledge of one or more file access methods and database management systems.
4. Good knowledge of appropriate operating systems and communication interfaces.
5. Good understanding of and the ability to apply software design and testing principles.
6. Expected to stay abreast of new technology trends in order to incorporate any relevant applications to existing systems.
7. Good interpersonal skills