- Perform Finance and clerical functions to support immediate superior.
- Monitoring, update and follow up account receivable and bank guarantee document.
- Organize bank journal coding and posting.
- Ensure compliance with corporate governance, statutory requirements accounting standards.
- Administer customer account receivable application and activation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Finance or equivalent from recognized institutions.
- Minimum two (2) years working experience in current field.
- Good command both written and spoken in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Independent and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in advance Excel and other Microsoft Office functions.
- Performance Bonus
- AL: 20 days