Directs, administers, and coordinates the internal operational activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Group General Manager (GGM) and the Board of Directors. Leads and directs the following functions and/or business units: operations, human resources, information systems, traffic, and new business coordination. Assists the GGM in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units mentioned above.
- Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives.
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise.
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the company’s policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically.
- Establish, review, update & improve internal rules, policies, guidelines and procedures to meet best practice and industry standards and enhance efficiency & effectiveness
- Evaluate the adequacy & effectiveness of the Company’s internal control systems, risk management & corporate governance and provide value-added recommendations to improve operational efficiency & effectiveness
- To advise and make recommendations to the BOD on all operational matters which includes policies, systems, procedures and operations
- To assist the Director(s) in developing and maintaining good relationships with past, present and prospective clients and identify new business opportunities and markets.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry and best practices to forge and maintain industry leadership in all areas.
- Undertake and implement initiatives duly approved by the BOD or its representatives.
- Possess a recognized Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degrees in in any field or disciplines
- At least 7 years related experience in a similar capacity, preferably in senior management
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and having property management with project development experience would be an advantage
- Must be a team player, dynamic, creative & able to work under pressure independently and with minimum supervision
- Exceptional people skills, good report writing & presentation skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels in English and Bahasa Melayu
- A mature personality, meticulous, independent with a good work ethic and attitude
- A self-starter with good interpersonal skills, a passion for excellence and the ability to provide leadership, motivation & training/mentoring to staff
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, effective planning and organizational skills as well as innovative, resourceful and results-oriented
- Willing to travel to site (travelling allowance is provided)
- Group hospitalization & PA
- Annual leave 21days
- Claimable travelling allowance
- Performance bonus
- Free parking
- RETIREMENT AGE: 60