- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the purchasing.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of all Company Purchase Order (PO) and processing of Purchase Requisition (PR) prior to approval by Vice President / Chief Executive Officer.
- Responsible for the monitoring of vendor performance and to recommend selection of new vendor to the management.
- To ensure efficient and effective purchasing functions regarding raw materials, spare-parts, consumables, machinery tools and stationeries supplies and to obtain several quotations regarding cost, quality, delivery time and payment terms from selected vendors prior to any purchase.
- Key-in data entry and recording for the purchasing documentation requirements.
- To prepare and filing of complaints of non-conformance supplied goods against suppliers.
- Making comparison among supplies/contractors quoted prices.
- Scheduling and ensuring on time delivery for productions.
- Compiling documents such D.O. Invoices, Purchase Oder for further payment.
- Ensure that the Company Quality System, Procedures and Work Instructions are implemented and maintains accordance to ISO 9001.
- Promote quality and safety awareness and responsibilities all personnel under him/her.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Possess excellent communication skills, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Annual Increment
- Outstation allowance