- Participate in analysis and definition of Warehouse Management System software requirement.
- Development and testing of WMS system and application software.
- Participate in commissioning and testing of the WMS at various sites.
- Develop design specification, test plan and release note.
- Assist in setup, configuration and rules according to requirement.
- Develop design specification according to requirement specification.
- Solid understanding of the customer’s operational working practices and requirements.
- Develop and enhance test plan and test cases.
- Develop release note to provide clear and concise instruction for deployment.
- Ensuring quality of work through QA and thorough testing.
- Recognize, identify cause of bug and able to apply fixes to resolve it.
- Ensure that the project is implemented successfully within schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 years experience in a commercial, real time software development environment.
- Proven track record in at least one of the following:
- Working knowledge and experience in J2EE, EJB 3.0, Servlets Java Script, JSF and JPA;
- Understanding of real time programming, relational database concepts and architecture;
- Java programming.
- Prior work experience in Warehousing / ERP is an added advantage.
- Strong hands on development skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- An active team player and customer focus.
- Willing to travel and work overseas for long duration.
- Able to adhere to priorities and meet tight dateline.
- Travelling locally and internationally is required.
- Contractual Bonus
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Daily allowance is provided when travelling.