CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (LOGISTICS) (PORT KLANG / RM4000)
- Provide forwarding/logistics solutions to customers and guide the customer on shipping, customs clearance and logistics matter.
- Responsible for handling all shipping coordination including vessel booking, freight arrangement, shipping documents and other related document preparation.
- Co-ordinating with 3rd party logistics service providers and providing full logistics support to the sales division.
- To liaise with that assigned by support from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s) : Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Logistics field.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.