The Business Intelligent Consultant is responsible for implement end-to-end business intelligent solutions and managed BI project for clients. Using BI tools to deliver analytics solution to provide client with business insight which enable them to optimize their operational performance. Passion in analyzing big data to understand trend and pattern is important factor to be successful in this career path.
- Conduct business meetings with customers to determine project requirements and milestones.
- Identify the risks and opportunities and present to the key leaders.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of analysis application and BI reporting.
- Work with technical resources to design and model data warehouse systems.
- Provides support to current and future customers on Qlikview and Power BI.
- Write technical and user documentation.
- Having Bachelor’s Degree in business, management accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge in Qlikview or Power BI is an added advantage.
- Good analytical skills to determine data trends and recommend solution.
- Passion in analyzing large volume of data.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Group medical insurance coverage
- 50% parking fee subsidiary
- Project incentives
- Performance-based bonus