- Independently design, deliver fully tested source code and work closely with team members to solve problems.
- To carry out implementation of system including programming and system testing
- To provide technical/system supports to our client.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Participate in reviews (including code reviews) and meetings to provide updates on the project progress
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- 2 years and above working experience.
- Knowledge in AngularJS will be added advantage and has worked with PHP programming framework (Laravel, Symfony, Zend, CI, etc.).
- Knowledge in MLM System / Operation will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in AJAX will be added advantage.
- Foreigners are encouraged to apply.
- Good working attitude.
- Gym, Kitchen, casual rest area, bar and entertainments.
- Basement parking, Medical, Bonus, KWSP, SOCSO.
- Funclub – company subsidies monthly.
- Relax & Fun Environment.