- Develop mobile apps and SDKs.
- Debug, troubleshoot and fix issues in production environment by working with all stakeholders.
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to deliver products and features.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Identify risks and devise mitigation to meet project schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming in Java and/or Kotlin
- At least 5 years-experience in native Android development
- Proficient in Java/Eclipse/Android Studio
- Experience in integrating and troubleshooting third-party SDKs
- Experience in developing SDK is an advantage
- Strong analytic skills and excellent problem-solving
- Proactive and willing to learn new technology
- Good team player
- Well organized with good communication skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Gym, Kitchen, casual rest area, bar and entertainments.
- Basement parking, Medical, Bonus, KWSP, SOCSO.
- Funclub – company subsidies monthly.
- Relax & Fun Environment.