- Develop mobile apps and SDKs
- Debug, troubleshoot and fix issues in production environment by working with all stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to deliver products and features
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- Identify risks and devise mitigation to meet project schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming in Swift and Objective C
- At least 2 years experience in native iOS development
- Proficient in use of Xcode
- Experience in integration and troubleshooting
- Strong analytic skills and excellent problem-solving
- Proactive and willing to learn new technology
- Good team player
- Well organized with good communication skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Gym, Kitchen, casual rest area, bar and entertainments.
- Basement parking, Medical, Bonus, KWSP, SOCSO.
- Funclub – company subsidies monthly.
- Relax & Fun Environment.