- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal database with order details (date,vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Maintain update records of invoices and quotation .
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Sourcing and getting quotations, negotiate term and price with suppliers.
- Handle oversea shipment.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM and Certificate or Diploma
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience in related field
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
- 1 month contractual bonus
- Salary increment after confirmation
- Medical insurance coverage