WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT OPERATOR (SHAH ALAM)
· To operate and monitor the overall operation of the Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) as in accordance with work instructions, ISO standard and statutory requirements
· To carry out routine housekeeping of the WWTP.
· To ensure continuous good control and active condition of biological slurry by desludging and monitoring of MLSS.
· To ensure biological mass is in active condition via consistent provision of urea, re-supplying and checking the bacteria populations.
· To prepare polymer solution daily as per standard requirement and instructions.
· To operate filter press every shift in order to ensure consistent treated water quality.
· To ensure proper packaging, handling, storage and transportation of WWT sludge as per statutory requirement.
· To ensure proper packaging, handling, storage and transportation of schedule waste
· To update and monitor the stocks inventory of raw materials use in WWTP.
· To conduct periodic inspection on equipment, maintenance and report to EHS Exec or maintenance personnel if there are potential defects in the equipment or operation.
· To ensure, monitor and report the plant conditions every hourly in the WWT daily logsheet. To monitor and report the pH conditions of the incoming waste water every hourly.
· To trouble shoot problems arises in the WWTP and to consult EHS Exec as and when necessary.
· To monitor and report the final water discharge is within the specification of Standard B Environmental (Industrial Effluent) and Ph between, 5.5 to 9.0.
· To monitor and implement the pollution control system that is currently in place.
· To carry out specific task assigned by the EHS Exec as and when required.
· To assists the EHS Exec with tasks assigned relating to security as and when required.
· To conduct Effluent/Water analysis / lab analysis as require.
· To become member of Environment Performance Monitoring Committee (EPMC)
· Education: Minimum SPM qualification
· Working Experience: 1 — 2 years working experience in the plant dealing with waste water treatment.
· Ability to work on shift if required