PRODUCTION ENGINEER / ASSISTANT
· To responsible and to process incoming production orders with the ability to interpret manufacturing drawings and translate into production shop floor work orders.
· To responsible and maximize manpower utilization to achieve daily targeted output or in accordance to the planning schedule.
· Ensure all subordinates wear the PPE according to the standard and ensure production
floor safety all the times.
· To ensure the roll forming, welding and paint line process with aim of increasing production outputs. Work and cooperate with all factory team members to maximize productivity, efficiency, quality and cost saving.
· To detail out daily production machine capacity efficiency and cost effectiveness in term of quality, quantity and minimize production waste & rejects.
· Responsible to achieve the KPI target set by HOD through shop floor management.
· To ensure work orders are generated accurately with production traceability records
· To ensure sequence lead time of every project to facilitate timely delivery, work closely with factory & sales teams for product variation, planned delivery, shipment scheduling.
· To promote and maintain a healthy work environment, ensure safety regulations are met at all times, create work safety awareness, conduct safety training and audit.
· To closely monitor product quality standards, ensure corrective actions are implemented on quality control and assurance to achieve customers’ satisfactions. Rectification and steps for improvement are documented.
· Understand the usage of materials in production floor and perform good control in cost.
· Responsible to control operator attendance in order to achieve good attendance rate.
· To maintain 5S housekeeping at all times in order work in safe and better working environment.
· Follow all company rules and policies.
· Candidate must possess at least Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), or equivalent.
· At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Applicants must be willing to work in West Port, Klang.
· Able to work independently and perform overtime work or shift if needed.
· Candidates who have experience in Manufacturing/Production line and knowledge in Roll Forming Machine, Welding &Painting Process are an added advantage.
· Hard working team player and capable to follow procedures competently.
· Required Language: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
· Responsible and cooperation with others.
· Required Skill(s): computer literacy, AutoCAD, ERP/LN systems, self-motivation
· Meet tight deadlines and under stressful conditions
· Able to start working immediately.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
· Training shall be provided.