Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Attend and assist customer on repair and/or insurance claims in an attentive and courteous manner.
· Obtain the approval from customer for any additional job.
· Prepare estimate for cost of repair, expected time job for insurance claims/repairs.
· Update customers for any delays on works.
· Follow-up on work progress and inform customer accordingly.
· Inspect and note the condition of the vehicle before delivery.
· Knowledge of dealing with complaints.
Possess Automotive / Mechanical qualification with SPM/MLVK/Diploma or equivalent qualification with a minimum 2 years working experience in repairing or insurance claims.
Good communication skills with excellent customer service etiquette.
Good command in written and spoken of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Computer literate (Word & Excel) possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Able to work as team player and coordinate with among team members.
Able to work at Shah ALam area.
Able to work overtime including Saturday.
Basic Min 1800 (exclude OT, allowance, incentive)
(based on education level & working experience)
Working hour: 5 working days
Mon-Fri ~ 7.50am – 6.00pm
Sat ~ 8.00am – End (full day consider overtime)
Lunch 1 hour & Tea break 30 minutes
Benefits: Overtime, Insurance, Medical, Dental, Incentive, Phone allowance
Bonus: based on company performance
Age Required: 18 – 30
Race / Gender: Male (Local only)
Transport required: Yes