Job Description for Customer Service Coordinator/Executive
· Process Purchase Order
· Planning of customers delivery / shipment schedule
· Follow thru with Production in meeting the shipment schedule
· Liaise with production department to ensure PO are comply as per Purchase order
· Responsible for all overseas : air and sea shipping documents
· Work with all forwarding agents for efficient / cost saving shipment planning
· Preparing the weekly customer outstanding order report
· Maintain the proper filing system
· Attend to customer enquiries
· Providing support as and when requested by department manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
· At least Diploma qualification.
· Working experience in administration field.
· Able to communicate in English (written & spoken)
· Chinese language will be an advantage.
· Computer literate.