Position: DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER – ADMINISTRATION & HUMAN RESOURCE
Company Nature of Business: MANUFACTURING (MNC – JAPANESE BASED)
Location: Shah Alam
Minimum Degree in relevant field.
Degrees in other fields are considered.
Gender : Male
40 yrs to 50 yrs
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 5.00pm
· Experience in full spectrum as HR Practitioner
· Preferably with the followings:
– Exposure in handling union matters
– Experience in Manufacturing environment
– Has some knowledge or interest in Environment Management System (EMS) ISO 14000
– Able to read and write mandarin to communicate in customers’ EMS related questionnaire in Chinese.
– Communicate with all levels
· Manage overall Administrative & Human Resource of the company
· Manage full spectrum of HR include suach as Manpower Plan, Recruitment, Industrial Relations, Training, Staff Welfare.
· Administrative / Generall Affairs include Safety & Health, Security, Landscape, Housekeeping,
· Department Budget
· Immigration application for expatriates
· Environment Management System
· Quality Control Circle (QCC) Activities
· Ensure company legal compliances and legal matters
Interested candidates may send updated CV to email@example.com