· To provide secretarial and administrative support and assistance to the MD and the parties identified of a confidential nature.
· To assist MD to execute administrative matters of a personal nature.
· Liaise with Personal Driver to MD on both business and personal nature including authorization and approval of petty cash claims and overtime.
· Management of travel itineraries covering flights and accommodation requirements for the general staff the company and visiting guests.
· Assist and co-ordinate in the organization of business meetings locally and offsite.
· To support the Company and the Commercial Team in organizing of company events as and when required.
· To undertake other ad-hoc duties or projects assigned by the MD and line managers as and when required.
· At least with Professional Secretarial Certificate or Diploma in a related discipline.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience and proven good track record.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, detail-minded, proactive and independent.
· Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
· Assertive, self-initiative and able to work under pressure.
· Proficiency in MS applications i.e Outlook and MS Office (Words, Excel and Power Point).