Facility Supervisor – Maintenance
RM 3000 – RM 3500 per month
• Perform building`s scheduled maintenance (whenever required).
• Should be able to plan and conduct preventive maintenance program especially during scheduled plant shutdown.
• Maintain spare parts at a minimum level.
• Carry out daily and monthly routine checks and update checklist.
• Liaise with the service contractors in order to complete the required tasks or the concerned job, in a timely manner.
• Monitor and analyze the condition of the chiller, cooling tower and air compressor, hence review daily report.
• Request and coordinate for the man power based on the jobs needed to be performed on priority bases.
• Liaise with the HR for hostel maintenance (Air condition, Heater, etc.).
• Must adhere to proper work safety procedures and best PPE practices.
• Possess a Diploma/Certificate/Degree in the field of electronics, electrical or mechatronics.
• Minimum 10 years of hand on experience in a similar industry.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Prior knowledge of chillers and air compressors such as York, Frimec and Carrier, Elgi, Kobelco, Air Master, Lingen, Kaeser and Atlas will be an added advantage.
• Good troubleshooting knowledge of air compressors, air dryers, cooling towers, chillers, air conditioners (for both electrical and mechanical maintenance).