Race / Gender: Open
Salary Range: RM 2800 – RM3500
• Lead and maintain the effectiveness of Halal Management System which included new product HALAL application, renewal, compliance and etc.
• Assist in Food safety / Quality Management / Halal Management system for audit documentation.
• Coordination for the inspection and released of raw material, packaging material and labels. Co-ordinate /follow up for quarantine record for non-conforming material. Finished Good Release and COA issuing.
• Responsible for Overall Verification Schedule monitoring and testing arrangement.
• Perform monthly plant GMP auditing, CIP validation, 3rd party or co-packer auditing whenever is needed.
• Perform physiochemical and microbiological analysis for Raw Material, semi-finished product, and finished goods according to sampling plan or schedule when needed.
• Diploma / Degree in Science major in related subjects such as Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Applied Chemistry
• At least two years working experience in related industries is desired. Fresh graduate with good academic results will also be considered.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Preferably have exposure to Halal, GMP, HACCP & ISO standards
• Willing to work for long hours