· Responsible and prepare daily production output as per production schedule.
· Setting up machines to start a production cycle
· Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
· Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
· Test operation of machines periodically
· Fix issues that might occur during the shift
· Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
· Coordinate with the team and other related product lines for smooth operation flow.
· At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
· Able to work independently and perform overtime work.
· Pleasant, responsible, good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
· Male candidates preferred.
· Own transportation.
Salary Range: RM 1,500 to RM 2,500.