Salary Range: RM 2800 – RM3500
*Open for fresh graduate too as long as they are
willing to work for long hours and shifts
• Responsible for equipment calibration according
to schedule and verify the calibration report.
• Responsible for in line monitoring process
• Troubleshooting of process failure and quality
• Responsible for Environmental Hygiene
Monitoring and ensure verification activities was
conducted according to sampling plan
• Responsible for COA issuing
• Responsible to perform validation/ verification
activities for new line/ packaging material
• Responsible to follow up with supplier on non-
conformance found for cans, canister, carton and
• Responsible for outsource activities
• Perform validation for CIP program
• Prepare Vendor Material Quality Record
• Conduct spike test analysis either incoming raw
materials or other related samples when needed
• Conduct physical test for incoming packaging
material and labels
• Perform Sensory Evaluation Analysis
• Assist on documentation and data control
• Any job to be assigned from time to time.
• Diploma or University Degree in Science major
or related subject such as Food Technology,
Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Applied
• Fresh Graduate or at least one year working
experience in related industries.
• Good communication skills.
• Proficiency in use of computer.
• Analytical testing skills using test equipment
• Preferably have knowledge of GMP, HACCP,
• Must able/willing to work for long hours and
shifts (rotate for morning and night shift as our
production is running 24 hrs)