• Customer Service Excellence: -Identify, understand and meet customer needs by demonstrating high level of commitment and applying maximum efforts to achieve results to the highest quality standards thus maintaining and exceeding customer satisfaction. Applying promptly corrective actions to the service failures and ensuring that they do not reoccur in the future. Identify the sensitivity involved in the various steps of the port agency port call to ensure that the data flow is as per the standards and expectation of client. Ensure the team meets vessels at the Port and deals with all ship husbandry requirements, obtaining assistance from the team when required, to ensure a good service is provided.
• Attend Port meeting: -Ensure that the Boarding Officers attends a Port meeting to discuss relevant port activities for that day, and to present or obtain information as per the requirement.
• Coordination and documentation: -Coordinates with the team for quick processing of services to ensure a consistent, effective and professional delivery of services are taking place and consistent with customer instruction and prescribed guidelines. Submits arrival / departure messages to the Principals in the formats requested, in good time.
• Systems and KPI’s: -Ensure to use all internal & external systems are used to the fullest potential, and more importantly to achieve 100% results on the KPI set i.e. internal or customers listed
• Candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in Maritime Management or equivalent.
• Possess at least 3-4 years of working experience in Shipping Agency Operations
• Highly independent and able to work with minimum supervision
• Require employee to work odd hour (reply emails) and during weekend. Need to be on standby.