Nature of Business: Trading in electrical gears. (distributors)
1. Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
2. Monitor and organize storage and distribution of goods.
3. Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
4. Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
5. Manage logistics departmental staff by supervising, coaching and training warehouse workforce
6. Oversee daily operations of Logistics Department.
1. Proven working experience as Logistics Manager
2. Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
3. Able to work independently and handle multiple projects
4. Demonstrate ability to lead and manage staff