1. Developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them
2. Design compensation and benefit packages including payroll processing.
3. Managing hiring processes which include effective sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and making strategic decisions in advising to hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
4. Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
5. Act as point of contact regarding labour legislation issue.
6. Measure employee retention and turnover rates
7. Implementing performance review procedures
8. Managing daily operations of HR Dept.
1. Proven working experience as HR Executive, or similar role
2. Experience with full cycle recruitment.
3. Good knowledge with labour legislation(esp employment contract, employee leaves etc)
4. Demonstrate leadership abilities
5. Solid communication skills