Position Title: Personal Assistant to CEO / Corporate Communication
Company Nature of Business; Aircraft
· Providing an administration and secretarial support to the CEO through:
o Managing the CEO Diary
o Managing/analysing the CEO correspondence Managing the CEO mail
Prepare correspondences, reports, presentations and managed the schedule of the CEO
· Research and compile data, meet or liaise with individuals and group inside or outside of the Company on behalf of the CEO.
· Schedule and attend confidential management and customer/vendor meetings, prepare agendas and transcribe or distribute minutes.
· Compile special reports, letters and memos using various software tools, including Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
· To facilitate effective communication with all the department to and from the CEO in order to achieve efficient operation
· Coordinate with Corporate communication related activities
- Maintaining & Updating information on organisations’ website and social medias
Prepare news clipping for corporate event
Liaise with relevant group/department for information gathering
Assist in coordinate corporate events-sport activities, dinner, awareness campaign
– Preferably Executive level with experience 3-6 years.
– experience in dealing with government sector will have an added advantage