· Match invoices with supporting documents such as contracts, delivery orders, purchase orders
· Posting of invoices into system
· Follow up on original documents and credit notes
· Ensure prompt payment of Accounts Payable by preparing Payment Vouchers and cheques on time per agreed schedule
· Release of cheques
· Filing and retrieval of Accounts Payable documents such as invoices, payment vouchers etc.
· Preparation of vendor reconciliations statement
· Clear GRIR accounts together with other colleagues
· Generate and posting of intercompany debit notes and credit notes
· Assist to verify Personal Claims, and assist in other clerical matters such as photocopying, faxing etc.
· To assists supervisor in any tasks assigned.
- SPM level/ Certificate in Accounting or equivalent qualification in Accounting
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Preferably with at least 1 year working experience
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org