- To ensure that the accounts procedure are implemented and followed through when making payments to creditors.
- To check and verify the Company’s Financial Report before presenting it to Account Manager.
- To monitor the Company’s financial facilities held at their various financial institutions.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Company’s financial facility accounts.
- To prepare the Audit Checklist with the information and details through MYOB program.
- To ensure that all relevant documents from the respective departments are compiled in the Audit Checklist for a prompt yearly Audit.
- To ensure the document is achieved in the boxes in the store room and stored according to the procedure mentioned.
- Liaise with Auditors and Tax Agents on statutory accounts and tax submission
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Full set account experience is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, whilst paying attention to detail.
- Experience of effective team working skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism.
- Possess high level of integrity, proactive, analytical, willing and able to work independently.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Must be able to speak in English, Bahasa Malaysia &Chinese.
- At least 4 years working experience in the related field required for this position