- Distributor & Outsource Services
- Troubleshooting and installation/configuration of switches, SAN switches, routers, servers, SAN/NAS Storage & tape library
- Migration of server & storage systems
- Install hardware such as servers, cables, hubs, routers, and wireless adapters.
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
- Performance analysis and fine tune on overall performance for servers, switches, SAN switches and SAN/NAS storage
Perform OS and firmware patching
- Provide 24 x 7 IT support on rotation standby and on-call basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- 3-4 years hands on experience in handling Server (Linux, UNIX, Windows), SAN/NAS Storage (EVA, StoreOnce and NetApp) & tape library
- Experience in Server Virtualization technology such as VMWare vSphere
- Experience and knowledgeable on RAID technology, Fiber Channel, SCSI
- Exposed and experienced in server & storage migration are added value.
- Strong network skills and familiar with setup and configuration of switches, SAN switches, core switch, routers, firewall, LAN/WAN, VLAN
- Strong knowledge in Shell scripts
- Experience with Data Protector or any other enterprise backup