- Degree in Accounting / finalist of professional qualifiation such as ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- SPM (credit in mathematic is compulsory)
- At least 3-4 years of working experience (preferable from property developer or leasing background).
- Well communicate and write in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experienced working in computerized accounting environment.
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiar with MFRS & Malaysian Tax.
- Responsible for monthly reports for managament.
- Responsible for both internal & external audit, tax and day-to-day finance matters.
- Responsible for cash flow projections.
- Prepare financial forecast, Board papers and any ad-hoc assignments.
- Responsible for annual budget process.
- Monitor the financing matters