1. Preparing monthly financial accounts and management report.
2. Preparing weekly report: Debtors and Creditors Aging.
3. Maintaining the company’s fixed assets & inventory.
4. Liaising with auditors and tax agents.
5. Preparing daily funds.
6. Preparation of monthly report and related accounts analysis for management use.
7. Preparing and updating cashbook and reconciliation of bank statement.
8. Liaising with the bankers regarding credit facilities.
9. Liaising with a Sales and Marketing Department on the progress billing and ensure billing is on time.
10. Monitoring purchaser’s billing – ensure received on time.
11. Preparing cash flow statement and cash flow forecast.
12. Correspond and liaise with other departments on support and ad-hoc requirements.
13. To implement relevant policies, activities, procedure and instructions required by the Quality Management System.
14. To attend internal audit training and to conduct internal audit as and when required by the company.
15. To perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the superior.
1. Degree/Diploma in Finance/Accountancy, STPM or equivalent accounting qualification.
2. Minimum 1 year working experience (Degree holder or equivalent) or minimum 5 years working experience (Diploma holder or equivalent).
3. Knowledge in accounting standards and internal control policy and procedure.
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Attentive to details, analytical and good time management.
6. Computer literate with comprehensive Microsoft Excel knowledge.
7. Time, cost, quality and safety conscious.
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org