1. Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, system embedded controls, and governance systems are functioning as intended to in meeting the organisation’s objectives and goals.
2. Conduct Internal Audit programs as directed in accordance with Annual Internal Audit Plan.
3. Provide recommendation for internal control improvements that may include operational and policies enhancements.
4. Carrying out special reviews or investigations as and when required.
5. Prepare audit work papers that document the work performed and conclusion reached.
6. Draft audit reports for review and approval.
7. Perform any other duties as assigned by IA Manager.
1. Possess at least Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance. Candidates with Professional Qualification in CIA would have an added advantage.
2. At least 3 years working experience as an internal auditor in highly computerized environment and preferably in public listed companies.
3. Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
4. Independent, good interpersonal & communication skill.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
6. Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Damansara.
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to email@example.com