- Manage the shared services center which includes about 20 different legal entities spread over 8 countries, in areas South East Asia and Australia -New Zealand (” The region”)
- The accounting shared service centre based at Kuala Lumpur has the responsibility of the Region’s AP, AR, GL accounts and of the reporting of the consolidated accounts to the Group Headquarters.
- Main responsibilities
- Responsible of managing, coaching and assisting a motivated and diverse SCC-team of 24 FTE which must be pro-active, efficient, highly effective and service oriented
- Perform an on-going critical screening of the department processes to be compliant with accounting and group standards and improve them in terms of efficiency and accuracy.
- Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, tax declaration, etc. in accordance with Local GAAP policies and the Region’s and Group procedures.
- Manage the incorporation of accounts of new entities
- Manage the accounting relations with all external stakeholders of the SSC like Region’s and Group’s Corporate finance, Group’s Internal control department, Department heads, Operations managers, External accounting firms, Customer and Suppliers, External auditors , Local tax authorities.
- Manage the monthly financial closing of all entities of which the accounting is under the responsibility of the SSC.
- manage and help the team in the monthly closing
- assure the necessary level of accuracy, of control and efficiency within the deadlines
- § prepare the monthly financials for integration in the Group consolidation software ( IFRS)
- Give input and support to the Region’s Finance Director and the controllers where requested.
- Assure a sufficient level of compliance towards internal and external accounting, tax and legal regulations for the activities of the SSC.
- Ensures the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data and revenue. Participates in annual audits and special projects.
- Supervise the preparation of the transfer pricing documentation in each legal entity
- Ensure the good knowledge of the ERP functionalities by the team and seek for an optimized usage of the ERP and related applications
- Be accountable of the level of quality of the service and customers satisfaction
- Service level agreements implementation and invoicing
- KPI monitoring, weekly dashboard .etc
- Evaluates and develop the team members to ensure the efficient operation of the function
PROFILE & SKILLS
- Master degree in finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as accounts manager in medium to big size companies within an international exposure
- knowledge of IFRS, ERP (type JDE, SAP) and Excel is requested;
- Good knowledge of tax laws in Malaysia. Knowledge of tax laws in some other Asian countries would be a plus.
- Skills in ERP’s maintenance and optimization ( appropriation of processes and flow charts), working hand in hand with IT to solve problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management experience, natural people manager and strong motivator capable of building and coaching a well performing team of professionals
- Strong communication- presentation- and collaboration skills
- Act as a facilitator to different internal and external Stakeholders
- Results & KPI driven, capable to structure and prioritize where necessary.
- Additional skills that make the differenceo Leadership
- Experience in shared service centre
- Experience in international environment
- Experience in multi businesses environment ( projects, services )
- Language skills: English fluent and ideally one other language practiced in the region : Chinese, Thaï, Indonesian,Vietnamese
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org