• Maintains floor accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
• Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
• Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
• Handle account receivable, account payable and journal entries. (SQL)
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Responsible for Accounts Payable/receivable
• Ensure accurate & timely data entry into system.
• Prepare payment vouchers and credit notes etc.
• Assist the Accountant in preparing full sets and management reports.
• Liaise with factory personnel, contractor and suppliers in relation to stocks and payment.
• Reconciliation of Statement of Accounts.
• Preparation of quotations and invoices
• Follow up with customers on payment
• Admin duties as required (include staff payroll).
• Scope of work will be revised depending on the management’s needs/ request.
• Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word.
• Knowledge in SQL system is an added advantage.
• At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Able to work under tight datelines and fast paced environment.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in both written and oral English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
• Positive working attitude Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Required language(s): Chinese, English (in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
• Neat and organized
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org