• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommencing further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with the auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, economics or related field required
• Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered as advantage.
• 5 years’ experience in financial management position
• Proven strategic planning experience at the management level.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market pattern.
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulation.
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to email@example.com