- Responsible for Talent sourcing and selection (pre-screening resumes, interviewing candidates, coordination of interview with the clients, negotiation of offer packages, ensuring successful closure of each job order from all clients).
- Manage and build close rapport and good business relationship with clients to maximize sales opportunities.
- Building & maintaining strong consultative relationships with candidates in order to review their progress and performance.
- Coach candidates on interview skills and consult them.
- Fill up the open positions in order to achieve individual targets and KPI set by the management.
- Plan and place advertisements in various channels.
- Candidate must possess at least a STPM, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any discipline.
- Preferably candidate with 1-2 years working experience in HR – Recruitment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Intensive training will be provided.
- Candidates with a high drive for sales commission will excel in this position
- Willingness to learn, to take risks as well as good negotiation skills will be a key factor in developing your career in the Recruitment Industry.
- Language(s) required: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Bahagia, PJ (2-3 mins walk from LRT station).
- This position is open for Malaysians ONLY.