- Degree in Accounting / finalist of professional qualifiation such as ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- SPM (credit in mathematic is compulsory)
- At least 4-5 years of working experience
- Well communicate and write in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Familiar with computerized accounting systems and well versed in Microsoft Applications
- Familiar with MFRS, GST & Malaysian Tax.
- Good command of Microsoft applications.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, committed, initiative
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Monitor financing matters.
- Responsible for both internal and external audit, GSt, tax and financing matters.
- Responsible for cash flow projections.
- Prepare financial forecast, Board papers.
- Prepare the google update and any ad hoc assignments.
- Responsible for annual budget process.
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to email@example.com