– Manager accounts payable function, by ensuring timely recording of invoices and on time payment to suppliers
– Responsible to prepare statutory & management reporting on timely basis.
– Perform financial analysis and handle full set of accounts
– Assist in preparation of annual budget and forecasts.
– Maintain and update account filing system in a proper manner
– Other ad hoc duties as determined by management.
– Posses a recognized Degree in Accountancy or a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
– At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
– Computer literate with hands-on experience on ERP system. Knowledge of spreadsheet required.
– Self-motivated, proactive, good in communication and able to work under pressure.
– Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to email@example.com