- Provide effective tax planning solutions and implement tax planning initiatives.
- Manage and review of tax computations and related corporate tax and GST compliance processes and attend to tax enquiries.
- Undertake tax risk management exercises and tax related projects.
- Advise of corporate structure for overseas investment from tax perspective.
- Ensure compliance of transfer pricing rules for related parties’ transactions.
- Review, advice and support the regional overseas companies’ tax related matters.
- Correspondences with tax authorities and external tax agent on tax issues.
- Review deferred tax computation.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent recognized by MIA. Candidate with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent are preferred.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in tax/accounting firm or corporate tax department of major corporations is required for this position.
- Good understanding of tax rules, regulations and practices.
- Experience/knowledge of cross-border transactions, ASEAN tax regime and indirect tax is a strong advantage.
- Team player with good communication skills (both written and spoken) and ability to work independently while liaising across business units or countries within the Group.
- Strong work ethics, integrity, good leadership skill and self-motivated.
- Analytical mind-set with attention to details.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pandamaran, Port Klang.
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to email@example.com