- Perform planned audit review in accordance to audit program to ascertain whether operations are effective and in line with approved policies and procedure, laws and regulations.
- Perform value-added audit review in accordance to audit program to ascertain areas where controls are weak and recommend appropriate internal control (to revise policies and procedures, if necessary) to strengthen these areas.
- Follow up on internal audit reports issued to ascertain whether issues brought up requiring addressing have been rectified and corrective actions are effective.
- Perform special audit assignments, investigation work whenever necessary.
- Assist in risk assessment and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Results and teamwork oriented with initiatives and drive to complete assignments within the stipulated deadline.
- Mature and resourceful with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pandamaran, Port Klang.
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org