Responsible for ensuring that all accounting functions are in strict compliance with the Regional and Country requirements and in line with the Corporate strategies for business development and operations. To direct and control all accounting activities in order to maximize the Company’s profits.
- University graduate of relevant discipline in accounting and auditing; Accounting qualification; Work experience in CPA firm(s) or multinational company with at least 6-7 years’ experience; Experience with financial reporting, taxation, and compliance; Deadline driven, good communication skills, and fluent in English;
- To manage the Accounting Department in the branch.
- To ensure timely and accurate Financial Reporting to Corporate, Regional and Country; monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- To manage clients’ Credit Policies and coordinate local AR collection.
- To manage the inter-company and agent transactions.
- To manage branch account payables
- To be responsible for timeliness and accuracy of staff payroll.
- To carry out audit on procedures related to accounting and finance.
- To assist on legal matters.
- To assist on cost control.
- To advise on the financial aspect of procedures set internally or by Corporate.
- To advise on problematic areas that reflected through Financial reports.
- To take up additional tasks as required to meet Departmental, Branch and Company needs.
- Ensure confidentiality of data and information
- To ensure the compliance of Internal control principals
Interested candidates can send your updated resume to email@example.com