Delivers Automation solutions for forward-thinking health systems, warehouses and distribution centers.
• Participate in analysis and definition of Warehouse Management System software requirement. Development and testing of WMS system and application software.
• Participate in commissioning and testing of the WMS at various sites.
• Develop design specification, test plan and release note.
• Assist in setup, configuration and rules according to requirement.
• Develop design specification according to requirement specification.
• Solid understanding of the customer’s operational working practices and requirements.
• Develop and enhance test plan and test cases.
• Develop release note to provide clear and concise instruction for deployment.
• Ensuring quality of work through QA and thorough testing.
• Recognize, identify cause of bug and able to apply fixes to resolve it.
• Ensure that the project is implemented successfully within schedule.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 4 years’ experience in a commercial, real time software development environment.
• Proven track record in at least one of the following:
• Working knowledge and experience in J2EE, EJB 3.0, Servlets Java Script, JSF and JPA
• Understanding of real time programming, relational database concepts and architecture; Java programming.
• Prior work experience in Warehousing / ERP is an added advantage.
• Strong hands on development skills and problem solving skills.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• An active team player and customer focus.
• Willing to travel and work overseas for long duration.
• Able to adhere to priorities and meet tight dateline.
• 13-month contractual bonus
• Annual performance bonus
• 15% EPF contribution by Company
• Comprehensive medical insurance coverage (Group PA, Healthcare, Term Life, Travel)
• 5-day’s week
• Annual medical screening program
• Entertainment & Wellness facilities