· To coordinate, manage and support company solutions to customers.
· Regularly report and communicate status, issues, and risks to the project managers, Solution Architect, and/or customer-specific Service Delivery Manager.
· Lead assigned team of other consultants or analysts.
· Plan, assign, manage and review team-related activities required for system planning, development, and go-live.
· Prepare test plans, test scripts, and perform product testing on the proposed solutions.
· Develop documents required to support the proposed solutions.
· Provide production support and resolve issues in a timely manner.
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers as well as other 3rd party vendors.
· Conduct and drive meetings to gather, clarify and confirm user requirements, understand client’s work practices and nature of business.
· Analyze requirements and design solutions to fulfil the business requirements.
· Prepare Functional Specifications document based on the user requirement study.
· Conduct user acceptance testing as well as operational readiness testing with the clients.
· Ensure that project-related documentation is updated to the centralized document repository.
· Contribute knowledge items to the knowledge management system.
· Ensure that source codes, scripts and other company Intellectual Property (IP) are appropriately backup and check-in to the repository.
· Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· At least 3 years of software development experience with the agile development methodology.
· Required skills: Java Spring Framework, MySQL, Linux.
· Good knowledge of MySQL and Database structure.
· Understands REST API Interface