- Responsible for the full spectrum of finance including timely preparation of financial and management reports as well as analysis of results.
- In charge of Group Business Plan, Annual Budget and forecasting.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and internal group requirements.
- Liaise with internal & external auditors and tax agents.
- Coordinate Corporate Exercise and ad-hoc Project from time to time.
- Liaise with Internal & External Auditors, Tax Agent, Company Secretary and etc.
- Implement and monitor the financial policies and procedures.
- Take ownership of coaching, developing and retaining your team.
- Oversee finance matters for overseas subsidiaries/operations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent recognized by MIA. Candidates with Professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent are preferred.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field and experience with working in Group Finance is required for this position.
- Applicants with audit experience will be added advantages.
- Possess strong analytical skills, ability to make quick decisions and achieve deadlines.
- Proactive and resourceful with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pandamaran, Port Klang.
Interested candidates may send your updated resume to email@example.com