· Work with local countries to support management reporting requirements and timeline.
· To support lead specialist / manager for ad hoc requests to support business analysis.
· Work with stakeholders to support management information requirements, and follow up on outstanding queries.
· Assist in maintaining regional MI systems to ensure completeness, accuracy and relevance.
· Assist in project managing any initiatives internally or across the region.
· Assist in coordinating and maintaining regional MI systems to ensure completeness, accuracy and relevance.
· Ensure requirements and timeliness of key deliverables are achieved.
· Proactively review and analyze submitted data for consistency and reasonableness and ensuring regional definition are consistently applied by business units.
· Work effectively with business units and MIFB/MIS maintenance teams to ensure data structure and definitions are complied with
· Collaborate with business units and MIFB/MIS team in implementing required changes to data model.
· Deliver regular management reports by scheduled deadlines, perform adequate due diligence to ensure reports are accurate.
· Understand requirements of ad-hoc requests from users and articulate these specifications when delivering reports to users.
· Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Finance
· 2 to 6 years relevant experience
Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
Display pragmatic and principled approach in solving problems, and be able to articulate communications empathetically
Precise numerical, written, and verbal communication
Degree qualified, with commitment towards obtaining a relevant professional qualification such as CPA/CA or CFA a plus
· Asian language skills in addition to proficiency in English