• Accept/Segregate task from the group mailbox queue and process customer request for quotes
(RFQ) and customer purchase orders (PO)
• Ascertain the urgency of transaction based on ETA (Estimated Time Arrival)/ Port/Type of
customer. For urgent delivery, always keep TL/Local Customer Service (LCS) informed, and it
is a must to notify Supply Chain (SC).
• Keep LCS informed of any irregularities related to RFQs or POs of their customers in the
• It is a must to go through customer profile/ port information to understand on customer specific
information/ ports regulations and requirements before processing each task
• OPC should be accountable for every task that they working on and also ensure task are
completed as per agreed SLA.
• Highlight improvements and process learnings to the team leads/ manager
• Participate and contribute in team discussion and training
• Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by TL/Manager
• You are required to stay back to ensure task within the mailbox is completed
• Comply with the standard process and protocol
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any fields
• Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience with order fulfilment/supply chain/logistic will be
an added advantage.
• Fresh graduates who are interested to start their career in order processing are also
encouraged to apply.
• Applicant must be willing to work on rotational shifts (where applicable)
• Fluent in English & Korean- both writing and speaking
• Required skill(s): Computer Literate (Good in MS Office)
• Able to prioritize, customer oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good planning and organising skills
• Good analytical skills, attention to detail and meticulous.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, positive attitude and a good team player.
• Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
• Desire to succeed in a challenging environment and able to work under pressure.
• Pleasant character, resourceful & able to work with sincerity on own initiative.
• Candidates will be observing public holiday based on the region that they are allocated