Job Position: Admin Exec cum Private Secretary
(1) Admin Exec
· To manage reception front desk operations from time to time.
· To develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
· To liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth delivery of the goods.
· To manage printing of festive greeting cards and yearly diaries/organiser
· Upkeep of office maintenance, pest control and property cleanliness
· To manage office security control and access, prepare access card/car stickers and ensure guards do their daily routine and manage parking traffic
· To compile and generate staffs’ attendance report
· To assist in performance appraisal process and compilation of KPI forms
· To prepare tenancy agreement and handle tenants’ issues
· To handle technical breakdown of office instruments
· To manage the ordering of stationery/ refreshment/ utensil/ toiletries
· To coordinate and arrange booking for Bukit Lowick/Bali Villa/Oakwood Court
· To manage petrol card application and cancellation
· To organize and provide documents, reports and information to respective department or external clients in an useful and well-organized manner.
· To prepare all correspondences such letters & emails pertaining to announcements to tenants or general administration
· To prepare administrative documents such as purchase requisition, delivery orders and verify supplier and subcontractors deliveries
· To assist in compiling, printing, photo-copying, scanning, faxing company operational documentation and meeting materials
· To assist in compilation and preparation of project documentation such as project plan, schedule & progress reports, minutes of meetings, project hand over documents and operating and maintenance manuals
(2) Private Secretary
· To handle all aspects of personal work of the superior.
· To screen phone calls, enquires and request and handling them appropriately.
· To organize and maintaining diaries, making appointments and appearances.
· To deal with incoming/ outgoing correspondences. Writing letters, prepare briefing papers and reports, dictate minutes and reviewing interview scripts.
· To carry out background research and presenting findings into subject the superior is dealing with.
· To manage calendar, plan and organize events or meetings (eg. Company’s Group Conference, Synergy Lunch, Hari Raya Dinner, Buka Puasa Dinner etc.).
· To coordinate and schedule for functional meeting (eg. Board Meeting, Exco meeting etc)
· To liaise with clients, suppliers, contractors, and any other person involved in projects and staff of company’s group.
· To arrange travel and accommodation and when necessary to accompany the immediate superior to meeting locations to take notes or dictation, or to provide general assistance.
· To attend all matters as per instructed by immediate superior any person assigned on behalf.
· To liaise with other internal departments in day-to-day works requirements
· Highly committed in the job.
· Polite, mature.
· Tactful and discrete in dealing with confidential information.
· Flexible, Independent, resourceful, and self-driven.
· Pleasant personality and has interpersonal and good communication skills.
· Responsible and proactive
· High EQ, handle emotion and stress well.
· Able to work in fast pace and within tight deadline
· Welcome challenges
Educational & Working Experience Requirements:
· At least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
· Age below 35 with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
· Preferably with event organizing experience
· Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.