EXECUTIVE, LEGAL & COMPLIANCE
- Liasing with Company Secretary for preparation of company documents related to SSM.
- Verify document content to ensure compliance with Memorandum of Association.
- Review/Vetting, drafting legal documentation, contracts, agreements & handling/guiding on execution etc needed by the company.
- Renewal/termination, review validity period of contracts or agreements in custody.
- Coordination with external law firm in order to pursue legal cases for and against the company.
- Handling issues that cut across legal, provide legal advice to the management on any legal related issue.
- Issuance of Letter of Demand.
- Conducting legal research to keep abreast of legislative changes and major law violation cases that might have significant impact to the company’s business.
- Preparation & submission of self-check sheet from HML & Participation in annual legal meeting organized by HML.
- Conduct education program for all employees on compliance related matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Law or related discipline from recognized institutions.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in legal field and research.
- Good command both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, planning, organizing, communication, writing, research and administrative skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, independent, meticulous, resourceful and self motivated starter with a high degree of integrity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, word, powerpoint).
Interested candidates may send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org